Gábor Szederkényi, PhD, DSc
Pázmány Péter Catholic University
Faculty of Information Technology and Bionics
1444 Budapest, Hungary
P.O. Box 278
- Nonnegative and Kinetic Systems
- Analysis and Control of Nonlinear Systems
- System Identification
- Full Professor at Pazmany Peter Catholic University, 2013-
- Scientific Adviser at Institute for Computer Science and Control, 2014-
- Habilitation in Information Science, Pázmány Péter Catholic University – 2017
- DSc in Engineering Sciences – Hungarian Academy of Sciences – 2013
- PhD in Information Science at University of Veszprém – 2002
- MSc in Computer Engineering at University of Veszprém – 1998
Detailed CV: SZG_CV
- I. Otero-Muras, G. Szederkényi, A.A. Alonso, and K.M. Hangos. Local dissipative Hamiltonian description of reversible reaction networks. Systems and Control Letters, 57:554–560, 2008.
- G. Szederkényi. Computing sparse and dense realizations of reaction kinetic systems. Journal of Mathematical Chemistry, 47:551–568, 2010.
- G. Szederkényi, J. R. Banga, and A. A. Alonso. Inference of complex biological networks: distinguishability issues and optimization-based solutions. BMC Systems Biology, 5:177, 2011.
- B. Ács, G. Szederkényi, Zs. Tuza, and Z.A. Tuza. Computing all possible graph structures describing linearly conjugate realizations of kinetic systems. Computer Physics Communications, 204:11–20, 2016.
- K. M. Hangos, J. Bokor, and G. Szederkényi. Analysis and Control of Nonlinear Process Systems. Springer, 2004.
Full list of publications
Separate list of publications supported by the National Research, Development and Innovation Office – NKFIH through grant no. NF104706: